Maximize your clinic with the OmniMax, the ulitmate-all-in-one med-aesthetic solution.
The OmniMax is the evolution of med-aesthetic treatment systems, employing four powerful technologies and providing a limitless range of applications – all in one platform. This advanced light-based system harnesses Dynamic Pulse Control, Radio Frequency*, Infrared and Laser technologies to produce impressive clinical results in shortened treatment times.
Some of the most sought after treatments the OmniMax performs include face and body skin rejuvenation, body contouring, fat and cellulite reduction, hair removal and permanent hair reduction, tattoo removal, vein and acne clearance, as well as many other med-aesthetic procedures.
In addition to its multiple technologies and treatment services, the OmniMax comes with a large variety of hand pieces and has the ability to be upgraded at any point, making it a flexible and complete med-aesthetic solution for your clinic.
- Is a single platform that performs a full range of in-demand treatments.
- Is effective and efficient due to its application of four advanced technologies.
- Includes a wide variety of hand pieces suitable to a vast range of contexts.
- Has a user-friendly interface and includes several pre-defined treatment configurations.
- Has a thermo electric contact cooling system to optimize your clients’ comfort and safety.
- Is space-efficient and economical, as it:
– Allows you to administer a variety of treatments in one room from one system;
– Is a compact all-in-one-product, eliminating the need for several single-purpose tools.
- Grows with your business, as you can add new technologies to the system gradually.
DPC (Dynamic Pulse Control): is a unique technology offering three pulse configurations in one system: Smooth Pulse, Long Pulse and High Pulse.
RF (Radio Frequency): body contouring uses water within the body to transmit energy, which works to break down localized fat cells by raising the temperature of the skin’s tissue, in designated skin layers.
IR (Infrared) light-based technology creates heat that stimulates and contracts collagen fibers, and tightens the skin without damaging surrounding tissue.
Lasers (ErYAG Fractional & Q Switched Nd:YAG): the laser’s energy levels and pulsing parameters allow maximal dermal and epidermal effect for all dermatological and aesthetic indications.
Tech Specs: Main Unit
Technologies: DPC, Laser, RF* and IR
- Interface 7” colour touch screen
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 56 x 42 x 105cm / 22 x 16.5 x 41in
- Weight: 70kg / 154lb
- Inlet voltage: 100-240 Volt, 50-60Hz, max 1-A
CONTACT US for a demo and more information about putting SHARPLIGHT OMNIMAX in your clinic.