Upgrade your clinic with the FormaxPlus, a high-performance platform that combines three powerful technologies – Dynamic Pulse Control, Radio Frequency and Infrared.
As each of the FormaxPlus’ technologies are designed to achieve optimal results in specific med-aesthetic applications, you are able to use the approach that best suits your clients’ wants and needs.
The FormaxPlus’ Dynamic Pule Control (DPC) is used for a variety of treatments, such as hair removal and permanent hair reduction, acne treatment and vascular and pigmented lesion treatment, among others; Radio Frequency* is effective for body shaping, cellulite and stretch mark reduction; and Infrared is ideal for body and face skin tightening.
Employing multiple advanced technologies to perform various treatments, the FormaxPlus is both a powerful and flexible system. Its many applications and adjustmentsenable you to treat your clients in a more personalized, effective andefficient manner.
- Is a powerful self-contained single system that employs three advanced technologiesand performs over seven different med-aesthetic procedures.
- Isspace-efficient and economical, as it:
– Allows you to administer a variety of treatments in one room from one system;
– Eliminates the need for single-treatment systems.
- Is versatile and flexible.
- Is efficient.
- Has comfortable and easy-to-use equipment.
- Offers a variety of specialized technologies and equipment, including a range of hand pieces, to yield optimal treatment results.
- Has an extendable modular design that enables you to expand your services and upgrade your protocols gradually.
DPC (Dynamic Pulse Control) is a unique technology offering three pulse configurations in one system: Smooth Pulse, Long Pulse and High Pulse.
RF (Radio Frequency) body contouring uses water within the body to transmit energy, which works to break down localized fat cells by raising the temperature of the skin’s tissue, in designated skin layers.
IR (Infrared) light-based technology creates heat that stimulates and contracts collagen fibers, and tightens the skin without damaging surrounding tissue.
Tech Specs: Main Unit
- Technologies: DPC, RF* and IR
- Interface: 5.6” colour touch screen
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 56 x 42 x 105cm / 22 x 16.5 x 41in
- Weight: 70kg / 154lb
- Inlet voltage: 100-240 Volt, 50-60Hz, max 1-A
CONTACT US for a demo and more information about putting SHARPLIGHT FORMAX PLUS in your spa or clinic.